Go launcher glitch

PapaSean

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded go launcher with various themes that all work pretty well with my driod bionic. My problems is sometimes I prefer going back to my original home/theme and the app, for some reason, makes that a difficult process. My home screen button is automatically set to go launcher by default and I cant change it. So whenever I hit my home button it launches my downloaded theme instead of just going home.

2nd problem is if my newly downloaded theme is currently active and I hit the settings button to exit the app it freezes or goes straight to my phonebook. It wont revert back to my native homescreen. Really weird but I cant seem to fix either of these two issues. Ive rebooted/wiped data/ re installed more than once.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
This app from the market will allow you to switch the default home back to the stock: https://market.android.com/details?...iY29tLm5pZ2h0c2hhZGVsYWJzLm1vdG9ibHVyaG9tZSJd

Install and this will add "Default home" as an option.

If you do make stock the default home, you can either use an app like Home Switcher for Froyo to change the default, or go into settings->applications->manage applications, go down to Moto Home Fix, and click "clear defaults" - this will give you the choice for default home the next time that you press home. Or, of course, you could install or uninstall a different home launcher - this will also cause that prompt to come up.

Reactions: thetingster

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty