One UI Home launcher version

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I saw a post on the Samsung boards that the latest version of the Home launcher is 15.0.05.005 (after stable update). I've updated to the stable OS. My launcher version is 15.0.01.243, which, to my eye, is a lower version than 15.0.05.005. When I go to update the launcher, it says that I have the latest. Thoughts? Ideas?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just had a look and I'm on 15.0.05.5. Unless you're having a specific problem, my advice would be to try not to care. Apathy is a powerful tool.

But, if you just don't have it in yourself to embrace nihilism, you can try the usual cache clearing and uninstalling updates... that might wipe your setup though.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Just had a look and I'm on 15.0.05.5. Unless you're having a specific problem, my advice would be to try not to care. Apathy is a powerful tool.

But, if you just don't have it in yourself to embrace nihilism, you can try the usual cache clearing and uninstalling updates... that might wipe your setup though.
I actually quite like apathy. It works well with misanthropy.

brief update: quick wiping of the cache partition and repair apps while I'm there and the update landed.

Last edited:

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
If it's working good and getting the job done, I'm happy in my apathy 😉 Updates aren't always all they're cracked up to be, if something's working good I have no problem not updating it.

No FOMO here... just peace of mind with a working app 😄

Reactions: Laura Knotek

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If it's working good and getting the job done, I'm happy in my apathy Updates aren't always all they're cracked up to be, if something's working good I have no problem not updating it.

No FOMO here... just peace of mind with a working app
Happathy... da kidz call it JOMO, Joy Of Missing Out. Or they did a couple of weeks ago, that term is probably ironic by now.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
This came up in another thread. When I found it in the Google Play store it said that it was not compatible with any of my devices. When I found it in the Galaxy Store, it said it was not available in my country.

I updated via the APK and everything is working fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174