ICS Update won't install

jag3498

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
My rooted Droid bionic wont update to ICS. It downloads fine, but fail 1/3 of the way through while updating it fails. I have factory reset both through the settings and recover and it still won't work. After restoring the phone still is rooted and has my previous wallpaper. Any way I can fully reset the phone? It is running stock gingerbread.

Thanks,
Jack

mwyarm

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue - 905 stock with root. I tried 3 times with a restart of the phone between one of the 3 tries to no avail. I installed Bootstrap Recovery but I have never used it to install anything so I am wondering if this application causes a failure? Any ideas would be welcomed. Thanks

jag3498

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I used stock 905. I stored my Titanium backup on my 32gb SD card, and removed the card during the RDS Lite flashing. I also back up the Titanium backup to my computer just to be safe.

BHO710

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
This method did not work for me i still get about 1/3 the way through then it fails. Any suggestions?
I used the original 905 my rsd is up to date and i have all the drivers installed. This is kind of irritating considered I had to reset it entirely I have made a titanium backup but its still frustrating that it was all for nothing.
Input please and thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez