So what launchers are people running now with ICS?

Hale34

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Just curious if people went with Apex/Nova/other ICS launchers i'm not aware of..
Or if they stuck with what they're familiar with? Be it stock, ADW, you name it.

I chose Apex with this theme https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...YXVuY2hlci50aGVtZS5zcGhlcmUiXQ&token=ZGULKl22..

If anyone knows of other nice ICS launchers I'd love to see them.

So what's your preferred launcher these days?

Also, SamuriHL appreciation thread. Give the poor guy a break and read his FAQ sometimes guys. :cool:

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Stock. Too many problems with wonkiness in my experience when using apps like Go launcher. I prefer stability

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Also, SamuriHL appreciation thread. Give the poor guy a break and read his FAQ sometimes guys. :cool:

Um, am I missing something? That thread was just as you described, an appreciation and thanks. What do you mean about 'give the poor guy a break and read his FAQ' as it relates to that thread?:confused:

Btw I use the stock launcher, works great as is for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Hale34

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Um, am I missing something? That thread was just as you described, an appreciation and thanks. What do you mean about 'give the poor guy a break and read his FAQ' as it relates to that thread?:confused:

Btw I use the stock launcher, works great as is for me.

If you're referring to his FAQ then I'd have to say that I frequent a lot of android forums and see him in all of them. Helping people out that did not read threads at the top of the forum.

What I meant when I said that was I have seen him get a bit frustrated having to answer the same questions he has already answered, and rightfully so. It was meant for people that have not bothered to read it.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
If you're referring to his FAQ then I'd have to say that I frequent a lot of android forums and see him in all of them. Helping people out that did not read threads at the top of the forum.

What I meant when I said that was I have seen him get a bit frustrated having to answer the same questions he has already answered, and rightfully so. It was meant for people that have not bothered to read it.

Okay, I didn't quite understand what you meant. Your post 'read' as though you may have had some problem with the 'thanks' thread itself, or with a post therein, not the faq thread. Now I gotcha. :)
I agree Sam answered an ungodly amount of ridiculous questions across multiple forums written by people who obviously didn't bother to read either the directions or the faq. Eventually his Hoover Dam sized reservoir of patience ran out, hence his new warning of no further hob support.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if people went with Apex/Nova/other ICS launchers i'm not aware of..
Or if they stuck with what they're familiar with? Be it stock, ADW, you name it.

I chose Apex with this theme https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...YXVuY2hlci50aGVtZS5zcGhlcmUiXQ&token=JCEEArwM..

No other launcher because the ICS Blur launcher is good.

hokiesteve

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Definitely Nova. Its even better than the stock jelly bean and ICS launchers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I chose Apex with this theme https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...YXVuY2hlci50aGVtZS5zcGhlcmUiXQ&token=R5RMLW_v..

I love golauncher. It's SO customizable. I can set my own pics as icons or folders, can change font and font colors and size......I tried adw but it's missing some of those features.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez