droid charge roms

joesteurer1

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find any good links for gummycharged gbe 2.0...teamgummys don't work, and neither addons rootzwiki, or any links on xda. Im running gf 2.0 fe and would really like to try 2.0 ghetto. P.s. does it run on ee4 or can it run on the fp1 update. Thank you very much for the help

joesteurer1

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Damn auto correct...im running gummycharged 2.0 fe...xda,rootzila, and teamgummy links dont work.and id really like to try gummy2.0gbe.thanks again for thehelp

lostsoul

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Gummy bad, no support for like a year now. Try tweaked it's the best thing out there.

My inner demons and I have come to an agreement.

tyegirl113

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
hello

I am a new member in this chat room, i have a droid charge and about 1230 today a memo popped up saying install update it would take 7-10 minutes and I would not be able to use my phone at the time so I clicked it. My phone has since been on the Samsung screen and I dont know what to do. Can someone help me please

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
hello

I am a new member in this chat room, i have a droid charge and about 1230 today a memo popped up saying install update it would take 7-10 minutes and I would not be able to use my phone at the time so I clicked it. My phone has since been on the Samsung screen and I dont know what to do. Can someone help me please

If your not rooted. And its been over 1hr. Pull the battery and hope it boots up.

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
hello

Just download the factory images that are listed in one of the stickies. Load up ODIN and flash it over. It will return the phone to complete stock when you bought it. Pulling the battery and hoping it will boot will do nothing.

This is the thread you want. http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-charge-rooting-roms-hacks/94787-how-return-stock-full-modem-ed2-odin-package-last-resort-fix.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87