[Theme][Swype]I'm taking requests June, 24 2011

Jacknut16

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Just like for the fascinate, i am doing themed swype keyboards. just post an image and i will make you a keyboard. if you have personal photos you dont want released to the public, pm them to me. i will have the first keyboards posted by lunch 31, may.
Gunnermike53,
Can you make one of this? Ive been waiting to make my first donation!
Thanks...

LANAtron

May 30, 2011
Visit site
48b907a0-3309-3e30.jpg

I'm loving this!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

likuidxd

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if you're doing the custom Swype keyboards for the Charge still or not. You think you could do a MSU Spartans themed one for me? I'd appreciate it. I may even throw in a Diet Dr. Pepper! :D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you think there will be an issue with taking the theme you did for me on the fassy and putting it on the charge? I assume not since swype is like running and external program (even though it comes with the phone) but I figured that I would ask anyway

jcdknight

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey GM, first of all great job on these and all the other work you've been doing. My Charge is so much more awesome thanks to you kind folks.

I spotted that Boise State skin you through up and thought it was right up my alley. I downloaded it and ran through the standard process (CWM). However, upon restart it causes a error message to pop up every time you have an option to type saying "Sorry, Swype has to close". I was able to fix the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling Swype, but obviously that leaves me without the sweet new skin. I am running GummyCharged GBE 2.0 and CWM 4.0.0.8 Voodoo. I have now tried this twice and each time have had to reinstall Swype in order to get back to typing. Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas as to what might fix the issue?

Thanks in advance

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
these are old, they wont work on anything any more. i plan to update all my keyboards so they work on any rom, but it just takes time, but since you requested it, i will do the boisie state first. give me a day or two.

Reactions: jcdknight

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87