Are we getting 4.2???

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Are we? I am seeing a lot of cool apps that I can't download. Carbon etc?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Carbon, the backup app, not the twitter app, doesn't work on moto phones because of how it handles files, not because of 4.1 vs. 4.2. I hope we don't get 4.2. 4.1 was already devastating to my phone. I loved ICS and would much rather see a fix for the freezes and lags of 4.1 than to start the headaches all over again with 4.2.

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Carbon, the backup app, not the twitter app, doesn't work on moto phones because of how it handles files, not because of 4.1 vs. 4.2. I hope we don't get 4.2. 4.1 was already devastating to my phone. I loved ICS and would much rather see a fix for the freezes and lags of 4.1 than to start the headaches all over again with 4.2.

I'd like to try out lockscreen widgets though.

robdec17

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Carbon the backup up worked great on my Maxx HD when it was on beta1 , I loved the app. Then it broke on Beta2 and now Im afraid to to try the final version .

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

Yes definitely. JB has been ridiculously unstable. I've seen umpteenth mysterious bugs. Today as a phone call was coming through, the keyboard popped up over the End and Send icons on the lock screen and I couldn't answer!

Not to mention reboots in the tens of times. I need to try a factory reset VERY soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I think a fresh wipe could help Jellybean to run better. I have found this to be the case in the past with Android devices. When I bought my maxx hd last week, it flashed to jellybean right away, so I have not exist experienced any bugs or issues. Sure it is a pain to do this, but the long term payoff is worth it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I think a fresh wipe could help Jellybean to run better. I have found this to be the case in the past with Android devices. When I bought my maxx hd last week, it flashed to jellybean right away, so I have not exist experienced any bugs or issues. Sure it is a pain to do this, but the long term payoff is worth it!
So did I. I don't have any buys, but the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag it horrible.

etbooker

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah there is a workaround for that, you go into advanced setting and it should say WidgetLocker Home Helper and then you can tap on it and configure it to your liking and not allow WidgetLocker to be bypassed by the home button.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Pretty sure the soak invite that came through in the last 24 hours is for the Razr or Maxx NON HD version.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I see that Verizon has released 4.1.2 for the GSIII, so maybe an update for the RMHD is not far off?

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ive heard that it is close...which is a good thing! Give us the official push! On another note...my RAZR HD has been running amazing! no lag, no bugs, no issues, just amazing! LOVIN it!!

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Ive heard that it is close...which is a good thing! Give us the official push! On another note...my RAZR HD has been running amazing! no lag, no bugs, no issues, just amazing! LOVIN it!!

Mine only runs smoothly now after a factory reset. I still have the occasional freeze. The more you use it and the more apps you add will do it after a while.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699