Manage e-mail across various devices

Joseph 1

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Since I'm new with an Android OS, how can I manage e-mails across various devices, Outlook, I-Pad and Android? I really need tpo do something. After 2 weeks, my I-pad said I have 1348 messages, and as with the Razr (apparently) there is no way to delete all.
Thanks.

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm new with an Android OS, how can I manage e-mails across various devices, Outlook, I-Pad and Android? I really need tpo do something. After 2 weeks, my I-pad said I have 1348 messages, and as with the Razr (apparently) there is no way to delete all.
Thanks.

Depends on what type of email you are referring to!

If Gmail, use the gmail app, but if you are talking about pop3 accounts, try either K9 Mail or Kaiten Mail (paid version - well worth it). Both of thise have a setting that allows you to delete from server from the phone, and also sync with server so that if you delete something in Outlook (server), it will also delete it from the server, and thus the phone.

And lastly, you may want to go into Outlook and check your settings to make sure that you have it set to delete from server when deleted in Outlook.

Sorry, I can not answer a solution for Ipad, as I do not have any knowledge on them.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
On the iPad you can look for the remove from server option in there as well in the mail settings and accounts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer