I got a dud.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So I was watching Transformers 3 blue ray last night, phone looked just beautiful. Then all the sudden in an instant during the movie the colors of the display went all whack. It is now super bright, and stuck like that and the blacks look purple. I tried a factory reset but I think I got a bad model. So now I get to go back and wait for new ones to come in because I bet they are sold out.

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue as well. For some reason my capacitive buttons are not working at all. Back, Home, Menu, and Search. All dead for some reason. They light up but nothign happens when I press them. Really frustrating. I am tired of going back to the store.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue as well. For some reason my capacitive buttons are not working at all. Back, Home, Menu, and Search. All dead for some reason. They light up but nothign happens when I press them. Really frustrating. I am tired of going back to the store.

Hold down power and volume down for about 10 seconds until it reboots. I would bet that's a fix.