Cant get Motocast to show music on phone?

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the Motocast on PC and the phone picked up on my documents which have pics and the picture file plus videos. I then decided to download a music site onto PC called Imesh and it lets me download songs onto PC but now when I get on phone it does not bring the music up on phone just shows Picture, document and video files. I go on PC to Motocast and check settings and the Imesh music I downloaded shows it there in a file which I click on and it shows the songs but nothing on the phone for music is there, shows no music. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it.

azn_man_down

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To use the music portion of Motocast, you need to use My Music instead of Gallery. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

azn_man_down

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I clicked on my music and nothing there

Even after selecting My Library with the Motocast symbol?

Then I am not sure. Since you can see your documents through the Gallery, it means your motocast is logged in properly. Perhaps it isn't syncing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Problem may be connected with the Imesh program. Try loading some music from another source like a ripped CD to see if it will show up with Motocast. All my ripped music shows.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Problem may be connected with the Imesh program. Try loading some music from another source like a ripped CD to see if it will show up with Motocast. All my ripped music shows.

I will try that one but I had a thought that maybe when I download songs it goes somewhere on computer where Motocast is not picking it up. Where does your music download to on pc? Thanks I hope you can help

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
According to the Imesh website the downloaded music is stored in an Imesh folder inside a music folder inside of the documents folder. Check to see if they are there.

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
According to the Imesh website the downloaded music is stored in an Imesh folder inside a music folder inside of the documents folder. Check to see if they are there.

Yes they are there but maybe in wrong folder for phone to pick up on it, going to check out options of where they can be stored. Thanks again Bubbadog
I just found that the 41 songs are protected from being streamed. What do I do now? is there another music site for downloading and streaming free?

Last edited: