USB to Micro SDHC adapter

harryzwd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
does any such animal exist. i know about the adapters to read SDHC memory in regular usb port, but does anyone make an adapter to go the other way? something you would slide onto the end of your thumb drive and stick in the sdhc slot...? seems like a an obvious thing to have been invented, but i can't seem to find one!?

ut00wj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sandisk USB to Micro SDHC Adapter

Got this when I purchased a 16GB card.
SanDisk® MobileMate™ Micro Mobile Reader - Easy to Install and Use

There is a Where to Buy link on the page. In my area, Sears, Best Buy, Costco, Rite-Aid and Amazon all have them. I have noticed that after repeated use, it does tend to wear out, but for less than $ 0.50, hard to beat.

This one looks a little more sturdy... Amazon.com: BlueProton USB 2.0 MicroSD / TransFlash Card Reader Writer: Electronics

And one from Kingston Amazon.com: Kingston USB 2.0 microSD Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-MRB (Black): Electronics

Have fun :)

njperry

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Great products but I think the OP wants to turn the micro SD card slot/port into a USB port via an adapter. Essentially he/she wants to be able to plug a usb thumb drive into the micro SD slot. I would also like this ability since I already own some large thumb drives and large micro SD cards are still somewhat costly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89