Status
Not open for further replies.

kdelinux

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

First off.

Thank you to every one.

I just flash Beta2 everything seem to work but when I go in to Google Now and run the setup. it then FC on me.... I am not sure why. The voice works just fine to search.

dschachm

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

Loaded b2 up. Camera and video camera works, but when you play back video, after 2 seconds the screen goes black. if you hit power button, it comes back on playing for a second and goes off again. Had 1 random reboot looking though settings. Other than that i didn't see anything major. Wifi and 3g worked.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Loaded b2 up. Camera and video camera works, but when you play back video, after 2 seconds the screen goes black. if you hit power button, it comes back on playing for a second and goes off again. Had 1 random reboot looking though settings. Other than that i didn't see anything major. Wifi and 3g worked.

That is progress :)

Reactions: z31k

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well before it looks like it was missing all of the SSL root certs and whatnot, couldn't even install anything. Have you tested it? Just curious...

Also, how is LOS with this?

This would be my fourth time saying this in this thread now. I AM WAITING FOR SPRINT TO SEND ME A REFURB ET4G. I AM DOING THIS BLIND. Not bad for a blind build port right? :thumbup::p:beer:

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

This would be my fourth time saying this in this thread now. I AM WAITING FOR SPRINT TO SEND ME A REFURB ET4G. I AM DOING THIS BLIND. Not bad for a blind build port right? :thumbup::p:beer:

Not at all! Just asking a question so I know what to expect when flashing later on today.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
What gapps are u guys using for flashing beta 2? I had some success with low rider 5.4 and beta 1.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jeezcrafter

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I flashed low rider 5.4 and haven't noticed any problems as of yet. The only issue that i think i might have is acquiring a GPS fix/signal on 3g. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this as well.

Reactions: sosovoo

AdriVelazquez

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

Is there a difference between the Dark Knight Gapps and the low rider gapps?

With the low rider, I had problems getting rooted apps to read the superuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.