[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
What a freaking night. Ugh. My 20 day old refused to sleep all night. On the bright side I did do a lot of code adjustments. Should be a release today. Hopefully.

Wow DK you are a beast man! Don't hurt yourself and as always Great Job! Looking forward for any next release!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this was mentioned but FF18 has given me less LOS issues.

Beta 3 has built in tether that works but won't allow anyone to authenticate unless its unsecured. (Can't browse web once connected)

XDA tether app still no go.

Edit: Won't send WiFi signal... hmmm I'll try unsecured

Edit2: nope xda still no.

Just fyi..

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this was mentioned but FF18 has given me less LOS issues.

Beta 3 has built in tether that works but won't allow anyone to authenticate unless its unsecured. (Can't browse web once connected)

XDA tether app still no go.

Just fyi..looking forward to b4

Kernel issue. All the issues that are left are all kernel related. Ive adjusted the ram disk slightly. Im also going to throw in init.d support :D

Reactions: sosovoo

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I love chick fil a. I also admire there stead fast stance on gay marriage. It took alot of guts to just come out and say what they truely believed in. They have my unwavering support. I will be eatting there very often in support of there CEO. :thumbup::D

Agreed part of the reason why I went this morning. :) apart from being hungry of course lol

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
So let me ask a question. I am relatively new to flashing, ROMs, etc

What is a good source to learn about kernels, root access, flashing and other things. I don't want to waste yalls time with dumb questions but I really want to learn.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ohhh boy now I really feel like a kid outside a super candy store waiting to open! Lol

Well lets put it this way. Sbrissens kernel stock is 4.90mb. My modified version is 5.31mb. So its a little heavier. Sbrissens name will still be on the kernel under kernel version of the settings app cause i refuse to take credit for his work. This is his code. His name stays. Now who wants to test flash the modified kernel?

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Well lets put it this way. Sbrissens kernel stock is 4.90mb. My modified version is 5.31mb. So its a little heavier. Sbrissens name will still be on the kernel under kernel version of the settings app cause i refuse to take credit for his work. This is his code. His name stays. Now who wants to test flash the modified kernel?

Me me me me :D :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
How bout we keep the conversation out of politics please? This is not the place.

Good thing nobody is talking politics then. Just talking about how delicious chickfile is.

It's so delicious that I went there the other day and waited in line for hours..... I was really hungry.

Now that it's the weekend and I don't need a dd I'm gonna put this rom through its paces.

So who's gonna test flash the new kernel? I'm oh so curious how it performs. I would but I've got FedEx packages to deliver :rolleyes:

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

anyone else having problems with the phone overheating? I only get about 2.5 hours of battery life is there a fix?

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Good thing nobody is talking politics then. Just talking about how delicious chickfile is.

It's so delicious that I went there the other day and waited in line for hours..... I was really hungry.

Now that it's the weekend and I don't need a dd I'm gonna put this rom through its paces.

So who's gonna test flash the new kernel? I'm oh so curious how it performs. I would but I've got FedEx packages to deliver :rolleyes:

Haha man I hear ya I could stand inline all day for one of the spicy chicken sandwiches..aw man that's it I'm having lunch there also lol

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
anyone else having problems with the phone overheating? I only get about 2.5 hours of battery life is there a fix?

Hmm use setcpu to help with battery I did 800mhz to 200mhz on demand this is my battery life now. (With FF18 modem)

42575864-ddf2-462f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana