[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/03/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 4]

can anyone confirm that phone goes into deep sleep? I ran cpu spy and not deep sleeping at all.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't mean to discourage your troubleshooting efforts DK, but I'm tellin ya man... It's very likely the kernel.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmmmmm...Let me dig deeper into the kernel. I have to be missing something somewhere. Where I do not know :( At least the wake locks are far less worse and users can see there sd card :)

Reactions: Downtown Taco

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Flashed from el26

Ran Caulkins Format All

Flashed rom

Flashed DK Gapps

Flashed all my apps thanks to app2zip

No los yet. Phone is running cool. Everything works so far apart from GPS. I updated profile and prl before flashing also got a gps lock before flashing.

Will your old gps fix work on this DK?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

No the GPS fix has to be worked into the rom when its fixed he'll let u u know.. I've only asked about gps 100 times.. so I should know by now.. :p

Fendulon

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Just gotta say.... WOW. Thank you such much Dark_Knight2. Stable 2 is amazing and as is CM10 B4. I run your AOKP as my daily. I was using the Times_infinity builds from XDA but your build most certainly trumps his. I'll be certain to submit a logcat if I have any issues but my daily activities work perfectly.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for JB AOKP builds. You're a beast.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

For everyone having los........I know this seems silly but under mobile network settings you have roaming checked right? Because that is what was doing it for me. It is unchecked by default and when I checked it everything started working again. I'll wait it out a while and see if I get los again.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm sitting home with no LOS so far.. What is a good application to check for Deep Sleep? btw if it helps I have the newly leaked FG31 modem and installed the Dark night gapps, along with the seperate flash of SuperSU since the root by default wasn't working.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

I'm sitting home with no LOS so far.. What is a good application to check for Deep Sleep? btw if it helps I have the newly leaked FG31 modem and installed the Dark night gapps, along with the seperate flash of SuperSU since the root by default wasn't working.

cpu spy

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Thank you very much good sir. I was just using No-Frills, haha. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I have an Airave but I don't think it is even connected to it lol. Will post any results of possible LOS

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Definitely getting random screen-ons and battery is dissolving. The bizarre thing is how fast the battery charges. I wonder if the battery drain is actually because it is not accurately displaying the charge.

Reactions: Downtown Taco
Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Attention Everyone: If you ARE NOT having LoS issues please post what modem you are using. I need to track this rogue issue down. The RIL is 100%. The Kernel is 95%. The ROM body is 90-95%.

ALSO IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING LOS ALSO POST WHAT MODEM YOU ARE ON.

Lets get this figured out.

I'm running ff18 sprint so far no LOS. running awesome so far. Keep up the good stuff DK

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

I've found something interesting regarding the random screen-on bug.

After manually powering off my screen it would always come back on almost exactly 30 seconds to the T. So I went into system settings and running apps and started force closing them one by one and turning the screen off to see if it turned back on.

Finally I got down to a running app called "Google Services - Gapps" and when I force closed it and turned the screen off it never came back on again.

Just wanted to share that tid bit because somebody who speaks robot might be able to translate. I have no idea what it means myself lol.

Edit: Scratch that, several minutes later it came back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Knight2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38