[DOA]Disregard this thread[DOA]

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 17, 2012]Jellybean[Alpha 1]

I log onto AC today, and is totally surprised by what I saw! A WIP port by Dark_Knight2 and by sbrissen who prefers that no one post the links (not trying to imply ANY rudeness) just telling that I will not post his links by his request.

I DID log on yesterday, but not to this thread as I didn't presume anything was stirring over here.

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Is this the actual rom for our phones?

I mean I think you should remove the link from your quote, but either way it doesn't matter. I mean, I don't remember him publicly posting that he didn't want anyone posting his links, I just saw someone post that he got PM'ed not to. I'm just looking out for him, because they had a little incident in the past over at the xda-developers that I should not bring up. :eek:

chew dz

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I mean I think you should remove the link from your quote, but either way it doesn't matter. I mean, I don't remember him publicly posting that he didn't want anyone posting his links, I just saw someone post that he got PM'ed not to. I'm just looking out for him, because they had a little incident in the past over at the xda-developers that I should not bring up. :eek:

He recently said otherwise so its okay. Just "flash at your own risk".

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I log onto AC today, and is totally surprised by what I saw! A WIP port by Dark_Knight2 and by sbrissen who prefers that no one post the links (not trying to imply ANY rudeness) just telling that I will not post his links by his request.

I DID log on yesterday, but not to this thread as I didn't presume anything was stirring over here.

Dont post sbrissens link. Ive already contacted him. His is a WIP.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Nothing to be sorry about. You linked it before sbrissen ever indicated that he didn't want it public, and he expressed that desire through someone else via PMs on the XDA forums.

Thanks for taking it down though. I'm sure sbrissen would appreciate that (even though I doubt he even knew it was linked here). I believe his main concern was that it wasn't ready for release yet.

On the plus side, DK has something else to work on now! ;)

HEY! A dev right here! The OP Author (me) is working on one too! :-\

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry nigel. I didn't mean to exclude you. Only that DK was involved in the thread at that point in time thus my comment. No offense meant.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Haha, was just telling the people on the thread I'm here too. No offense taken.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [doa]disregard this thread[doa]

The op pretty much says it discontinued. At least dk is still working on it

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Yeah, pretty much bricked my phone. I flashed it on my phone in ICS recovery once, but I guess it was luck because when I flashed again, it stopped working. :'( :(

Reactions: patrao_n

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Damn that sux man. Hope u can get replacement and u decide to continue working on it

I'm using my wife's old Galaxy Nexus atm, but I'm planning on getting a replacement E4GT. I just got a replacement last month, so I'm gone wait a week, don't want to raise no flags at Asurion. :mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer