Heres how to get a EVO Car Dock.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered one from a local sprint store. Tell the rep you need to order a accessory by a skew#. Give them Skew# KPH6786Q. their $59.99.

They rep didn't even know it yet. But said the rep have plenty available.

BTW, I called telesales and they couldn't order it for me so don't waste your time.

kph6786q.jpg

Last edited:

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I heard it only works for the EVO in Dock mode only in Portrait. Is that true? I know Good and Evo is reporting that. If it is, are there any apps that would bypass this?

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks sYnOnYx... I had been waiting for the official car dock to be announced... I walked into my local Sprint store. Employee's had to clue.. Met the manager/owner of the store I go to and he looked it up.... Said there are a ton in the warehouse and he has never been told or made aware that this sucker was even out there for them to order.... Ordered me one and said he was ordering more for the store since people ask almost daily for an official car dock...

So weird these stores can order as many as they want but there is no "OFFICIAL" announcement and nothing to find on the Sprint accessories page???

Oh well he said mine should be in Mid to late week...

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
With the car dock, you can set it to autoconnect to your bluetooth device of choice when you put the device in the dock. Very useful !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez