This is my final question about a case for my Evo, Im down to the Seidio Innocase II Surface and the Active which case will be the better choice? I red a couple reviews about the active not fitting correctly and i heard horror stories about the surface scratching the edges
    10-16-2010 03:51 AM
    I have the rugged case and love it

Sent from my DROIDX
    10-16-2010 03:55 AM
    Just got the Surface II in the mail. Fits perfect and feels nice. If it does scratch the sides, I will never know because it's not coming off very often.
    10-16-2010 09:48 AM
    The surface case scratched my EVO but I work in dusty areas an I took it off all the time. I stopped using it I wont put another case on my EVO

Later,
    Dave
    10-17-2010 06:40 AM
    The surface case scratched my EVO but I work in dusty areas an I took it off all the time. I stopped using it I wont put another case on my EVO

Later,
    Dave
    That's why I avoid hard cases, I'm going naked with a leather HTC case. I sometimes use a silicone case for at home.
    10-17-2010 03:44 PM
    Between the active and the surface I would go with the active. I have a surface and even with all of the supposed improvements made (I have version 3, yeah, version 3!) and it still doesn't fit right. Had to do the electrical tape trick.
    10-17-2010 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD