Gear Fit 2 Pro preorder

MarineDawg

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered this through Samsung? Rather pre-ordered anything from Samsung in the past? This gets released tomorrow and I am just wondering when I should be realistically expecting that and the Flex headphones to arrive. My logic says next week but I am really hoping they already shipped so I can get them tomorrow, any previous experiences to share?

woodypg

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the fit 2 pro with the headphones through Samsung and haven't received anything. Checked my CC today and the charge that was charged on the 6th is no longer visible. Order cancelled? Frustrated right now.

anon(98566)

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I preordered on the 13th. On Friday, I received a delay notification on the Gear saying it won't ship until next week. However, the free headphones shipped out today.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered thru Best Buy. I received the watch but not the headphones and when I checked my acct online it mentions nothing about them. I guess I'll have to call. I know when I ordered them, best buy was also offering them with the purchase because I was going back and forth about whether to order from Samsung or Best Buy.

anon(98566)

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Both the headphones and Gear Fit showed up today, albeit in two different shipments. The Gear shipped less than 12 hours after the headphones. So far so am liking it. Havent tried the headphones.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
You have to go online to samsung and fill out the form for the headphones.

Thanks! I should have remembered because that's how I got the extra gift when I ordered the Note 7 last year, but forgot about this time. Submitted a couple of days ago and it's been approved and shipped, so the process was quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress