Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Everyone fears rejection. However, it really is not that bad in the big picture of life. As a man, unlike a woman, time is on your side. As a woman, I hate that reality, but reality it is and I long ago accepted it.

Just be yourself. If she rejects you, good riddance. There is nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't like you for you or who isn't physically attracted to you.

I cannot thank you enough. I'm forcing myself to do this tomorrow, no more chickening out. I'll report back with details.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't online actually, my phone is automatically linked to this thread.

So sorry I wasnt here taco! Forgive me:)

I'll let you know a little about me, in high school I was friends with this guy for 4 years. He liked me the whole time and never told me, it wasnt until 2 months before senior graduation that he started throwing out hints. He finally got the courage to ask me to be his gf after graduation (mind you, we were both going to different colleges, mines being over 500 miles away) I went ahead and dated him during the summer (we lasted 9 months)

Don't wait, and dont be afraid. She may like you just as much (*raises hand when asked do you bluff if you like a boy and dont know if he likes you back*) she could just be doing the same thing. Go out, have a great time while throwing out a couple hints and you will know when you want her to know how you feel.

Wish you the best buddy

Fyi. I would love for a guy to write me a letter, I only had that to happen to me one time and I still have the letter and me and the guy are still friends.
So im sure she will liked that as well.
have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

I'll let you know a little about me, in high school I was friends with this guy for 4 years. He liked me the whole time and never told me, it wasnt until 2 months before senior graduation that he started throwing out hints. He finally got the courage to ask me to be his gf after graduation (mind you, we were both going to different colleges, mines being over 500 miles away) I went ahead and dated him during the summer (we lasted 9 months)

Don't wait, and dont be afraid. She may like you just as much (*raises hand when asked do you bluff if you like a boy and dont know if he likes you back*) she could just be doing the same thing. Go out, have a great time while throwing out a couple hints and you will know when you want her to know how you feel.

Wish you the best buddy

Fyi. I would love for a guy to write me a letter, I only had that to happen to me one time and I still have the letter and me and the guy are still friends.
I wrote my ex gf a letter too, it lasted 2 years but 4 months ago she started cheating on me.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Wish you the best buddy

Will do Tokio. This really motivates me to do this. I'm not as fearful now, thanks buddy :)

I wrote my ex gf a letter too, it lasted 2 years but 4 months ago she started cheating on me.

*pumps shotgun* Why don't you tell me more about her...

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
No

MiddleFinger-1.gif

Sent from my HOX+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics