Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Not available in my country. Frankly I've seen it in when I went to America. Nothing special about it.

Posted via Android Central App

What? Netflix is the best thing since YouTube :p
I love watching shows on here. I've seen like 6 or 7 full shows. Probably upwards of 1,000 hours on Netflix lolol

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I love watching shows on here. I've seen like 6 or 7 full shows. Probably upwards of 1,000 hours on Netflix lolol

I don't watch TV at all. My parents do a bit but YouTube IS my TV and its frickin awesome

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't watch TV at all. My parents do a bit but YouTube IS my TV and its frickin awesome

I haven't been on YT lately. Netflix is my TV, I watch everything on there. If I cut the cable service at my house I wouldn't miss anything

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I'm right there with you. I've seen doctor who, 24, law and order (all 3), etc. I can't even stand normal tv because of all the commercials xD

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm right there with you. I've seen doctor who, 24, law and order (all 3), etc. I can't even stand normal tv because of all the commercials xD

Haha. Only thing I've watched on TV was the last season of Breaking Bad. Saw the rest of it on NF. Saw Sons of Anarchy, Lost, Fringe and Bones on Netflix. Seeing Dexter right now :D

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha. Only thing I've watched on TV was the last season of Breaking Bad. Saw the rest of it on NF. Saw Sons of Anarchy, Lost, Fringe and Bones on Netflix. Seeing Dexter right now :D

I tried watching lost.. but I just found it too be such a bad show :( and from that point on, I pretty much stayed away from j.j Abrams stuff.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I tried watching lost.. but I just found it too be such a bad show :( and from that point on, I pretty much stayed away from j.j Abrams stuff.

First 3 seasons were OK, and I wanted to finish to see what happened but the rest of of sucked. Same for Fringe...
A lot of people say the same about Dexter, just started watching season 6....hope it's not disappointing like the others

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First 3 seasons were OK, and I wanted to finish to see what happened but the rest of of sucked. Same for Fringe...
A lot of people say the same about Dexter, just started watching season 6....hope it's not disappointing like the others

I haven't seen all of dexter, just the third or fourth season. Its all right I guess. People I know say that the ending could have been so much better. And as for lost, I couldn't handle all the turns, so, I just watched the last episode. Even that was a let down.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen all of dexter, just the third or fourth season. Its all right I guess. People I know say that the ending could have been so much better. And as for lost, I couldn't handle all the turns, so, I just watched the last episode. Even that was a let down.

Yeah, it had a terrible ending

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I've been absent for awhile because I've been busy, although I've been checking in on the terribly named android hangouts more often. Anyway, what's great?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys. I've been absent for awhile because I've been busy, although I've been checking in on the terribly named android hangouts more often. Anyway, what's great?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't know why there are so many name changes to the hangouts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non