Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I've loaded them into the Silo. I loaded five. This one's persistent. Outdoor engagements would be ill advised after detonation. The aoe will be too hot. I'm tripling the rations of anti rad medication but even so...

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've loaded them into the Silo. I loaded five. This one's persistent. Outdoor engagements would be ill advised after detonation. The aoe will be too hot. I'm tripling the rations of anti rad medication but even so...
"Sir, please let me know before launching, so that I can move to a safe distance. I've no problem giving my life for the Cause, but I do not wish to do so due to Friendly Fire."

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
"Sir, please let me know before launching, so that I can move to a safe distance. I've no problem giving my life for the Cause, but I do not wish to do so due to Friendly Fire."
If Chetan doesn't deal with this interloper by 2200 it'll be my last act of the night. Got to be up at 0600. Duty calls.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey did you see that. I got last. You shouldn't be surprised though, it is written in the great temples Syrinx. So it shall be done.

Bruh no body in this thread competes for the winning. Only noob/boy like you compete nowadays. Just go back to your playground and claim your lame victory done. Now so long, loser!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo!!!
Pictures!
How you like it so far? 🙌🙌

Sent From Another Galaxy

That would be my home screen. And coming from the optimus g, I find it amazing. Screen is awesome and the speaker is great. Was watching mothra vs Godzilla yesterday on this phone and I couldn't help but notice how much better the screen was. :)

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1405305079283.jpg
    1405305079283.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa