Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I should definitely get a Nexus 6. I am a fan of Google apps pre-installed instead of annoying Verizon apps, and I also like the nice design.

Sent from a Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

I completely agree with you, that you should get a Nexus 6. It is great not having carrier crapware. For me, it is especially nice not having the crappie Sprint Connections Optimizer forcing my phone to connect to every WiFi spot I happen to be near.

Personally I don't have Verizon, instead I am with Sprint. But a friend of mine has a GS5 on Verizon, and yes, it is full of Verizon crapware. What really tends to frustrate me, is when I try to talk-him-through doing something on his phone, I generally have done it through the Android OS or a Google app (even on my previous HTC M8) and instead, he is forced to do it through one of the preloaded Verizon crapware apps, which makes things much harder to explain.
So there's no carrier apps? That will be great!

Sent from a Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
Nope...none preloaded. The only carrier apps that I decided to load was the Total Device Protection app since I have the Sprint Asuron insurance on my phone.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I was going to keep the GS5 because I couldn't afford the GS6E.
But Sprint offered me a great deal so I jumped in and I'm very happy with my choice; Gold Platinum 64GB GS6 Edge.
View attachment 181542

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

That is a truly beautiful and pretty phone!

Just wondering, is that real gold plating, or just gold color? Because to me it looks like real gold plating.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
That is a truly beautiful and pretty phone!

Just wondering, is that real gold plating, or just gold color? Because to me it looks like real gold plating.

Thanks!
I also wandered the same about the color at first hehe ;)
But yes, it's definitely beautiful!
Many people ask me about it everywhere I go and want to see it and hold it.

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Omg yes I'd love to have a Nexus 6!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Go for it...seriously....I did, and so far I am happy with the decision.

Seriously, when my friend at work started showing me his Nexus 6, I thought that I would never thought I be happy, having come from an HTC M8. But considering that the Nexus 6 has great stereo speakers and an awesome screen, I am very happy with my Nexus 6!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

Seriously, when my friend at work started showing me his Nexus 6, I thought that I would never thought I be happy, having come from an HTC M8. But considering that the Nexus 6 has great stereo speakers and an awesome screen, I am very happy with my Nexus 6!

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guess I have quick random question. I would ask this on Google but no search results are appearing. How much is a 1957 B Silver Certificate $1 bill worth? And also a 1922 silver dollar?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OrbitualNoob

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

If only I had the money :')

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
url]