Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm announcing to the world, that First Lieutenant kct1975 is promoted to the rank of Captain this day, Sept 15 2015.

Congratulations kct!
*Salutes the new Captain*

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Wow. So I missed a lot. Here I sit with my clouds and spells and we almost had a mutiny. KCT congrats on the promotion. How's the ACL?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Wow. So I missed a lot. Here I sit with my clouds and spells and we almost had a mutiny. KCT congrats on the promotion. How's the ACL?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Much Better...Thank you for asking!

I successfully had surgery on August 18th, and I have been working to rehab and recover since.

The best news is that since September 14th, I have been off of crutches. I have been walking without a brace since September 21st.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, I will be able to walk without a limp.

Right now I am just grateful to be able to walk.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Much Better...Thank you for asking!

I successfully had surgery on August 18th, and I have been working to rehab and recover since.

The best news is that since September 14th, I have been off of crutches. I have been walking without a brace since September 21st.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, I will be able to walk without a limp.

Right now I am just grateful to be able to walk.

Woo-hoo!
Have faith and keep on, soon you'll be walking right.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
WARNING...Rant Time...

Okay, so while I have had worse days...this day has been kind of crappie

At work this morning, I was making coffee in the office kitchen, and my boss immediately started ripping into me. To the best of my knowledge, I really hadn't done anything to cause her to be ticked off.

So, the she had me do nothing but clean cubicles and conference rooms all day long. I wasn't allowed to log into my work at all today. I spent the entire day doing nothing but cleaning.

Then when I got home, after my physical therapy, my father was in crappie humor. And since he resides on the first floor of the house, I went to bed without dinner.

I will be glad when this day is over, and I can start fresh tomorrow.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
WARNING...Rant Time...

Okay, so while I have had worse days...this day has been kind of crappie

At work this morning, I was making coffee in the office kitchen, and my boss immediately started ripping into me. To the best of my knowledge, I really hadn't done anything to cause her to be ticked off.

So, the she had me do nothing but clean cubicles and conference rooms all day long. I wasn't allowed to log into my work at all today. I spent the entire day doing nothing but cleaning.

Then when I got home, after my physical therapy, my father was in crappie humor. And since he resides on the first floor of the house, I went to bed without dinner.

I will be glad when this day is over, and I can start fresh tomorrow.

Hopefully these days after that awful day have been way better.
We all get days like that, unfortunately, and it sucks.
Keep the chin up and don't let it get to you!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Captain!
Fire at will upon this new "inconvenience"!

Yes Sir!

Hey dude, it will be not your win

"You are under arrest for the use of the W** word!"

DSCN1574.jpg

{aims Phaser Rife at intruder's left shin and fires...then aims Phaser Rife and right shin and fires}

"Those were Warning Shots!"
{changes setting on Phaser Rife from STUN to KILL}
"If you dare to mention the W word again, it will be the last thing you will ever say!"
{points Phaser Rife to the head}

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87