What are some of the better emulators for android?

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I just recently discovered the joys of emulators.. I found a great one for playing classic Playstation games and I was wondering if anybody knows of ones for SNES,NES, Gamecube etc...

Ronaldo Chambers

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
There is dolphin for the gamecube but it's not on the play store , for the nes try nostalgianes and for the super Nintendo try snes9x EX +

Posted via the Android Central App

captnpenguin

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Maybe this is a dumb question (I'm new to android so forgive me) but how do you get the actual games on your phone to play in the emulator? Do the emulators come with games?

Stuart Adams1

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
You download them from Google. Website I use is emu paradise just Google it. Has loads of games for a lot of systems

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Can I DL them from my phone or do I have to upload them onto phone from the computer?

most of the ROM's or ISO will have to be decompressed in some way shape or form. (especially the PSX games) So yes you can do that on an android. But I discovered it's easier to put them on your computer un rar them then transfer.

Bellen Summer

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Well for a normal android without duel core precessing you can only emulate up to the PSP, but if you do have a duel core than you can probably run PS2, and original xbox. So if I were to emulate a system then I would do game boy, Ds, or PSP, otherwise the controls get irritating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK