Battlefield 3 > COD MW3

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm a very open minded person... I understand that everyone has an opinion...

That being said... this is not one of those cases... This will be... let me repeat.. WILL be the most epic thing in the history of epicness. I will call out of work... I will miss my wedding.. I will play this thru a zombie apocalypse... I will ignore my Evo 3D... I will say no to sex (only the first time), I will be doing nothing other than playing this game when it is released. I don't care what anyone says..

This will be the best military game in the history of military games.

This will blow COD MW3 away <<<<------ FACT

That is all...

now WATCH:

YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3: Thunder Run Tank Gameplay Trailer (E3)‬‏

OO and for those that arent familiar with how BF is. The multiplayer is what you just saw, plus of course mobile infantry, tanks, boats, aircraft, you name it. In maps that are literally square miles.. Someone pass me a rag to wipe the drool off my keyboard lol...

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a very open minded person... I understand that everyone has an opinion...

That being said... this is not one of those cases... This will be... let me repeat.. WILL be the most epic thing in the history of epicness. I will call out of work... I will miss my wedding.. I will play this thru a zombie apocalypse... I will ignore my Evo 3D... I will say no to sex (only the first time), I will be doing nothing other than playing this game when it is released. I don't care what anyone says..

This will be the best military game in the history of military games.

This will blow COD MW3 away <<<<------ FACT

That is all...

now WATCH:

YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3: Thunder Run Tank Gameplay Trailer (E3)‬‏

OO and for those that arent familiar with how BF is. The multiplayer is what you just saw, plus of course mobile infantry, tanks, boats, aircraft, you name it. In maps that are literally square miles.. Someone pass me a rag to wipe the drool off my keyboard lol...

wow...no to sex?? maybe....especially after that trailer...i mightve jizzed in my pants :p

o and heres a rag for ya
13WASH-CAM%2012x12%20Wash%20Cloth-S.jpg

dont worry...its clean lol

Reactions: Jerzyiroc

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
the single player will probably be the best ever, but activision has a goldmine with the CoD series.

when it comes to sales, mw3 will do better -- fact. i don't even like mw2 and it'll be using the same effin old a$$ engine for mw3.

but i will get all 3 of the 3s this fall... mw3, bf3 and gow3. i'm an equal opportunist as i am with phones (having all the major OSes aside from Symbian).

2nikon

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
battlefield 3 is going to be amazing, but call of duty campaign's are usually pretty good so I will more then likely just buy both

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the CoD series as all it does for me is make me mad when I die 862 in spawn but will probably get it cause I give in to peer pressure quite easily :p

I've gotten back into military-type shooting games and LOVE playing BFBC2 when there's team coordination. I will absolutely get this on day one and play the hell out of it!!

The golden question though: What system is everyone getting this on?

Last edited:

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
I have ALWAYS been a PC gamer only (with the exception of my PSP while deployed) and spent waaaaaaay too much time pWning nOObs on BF2 online. I was lethal in the helos and jets as well as on the ground. Since I haven't had a computer for a couple years now I am using the PS3 for all my gaming needs and I love it. It's a learning curve and I'm definitely not as good as I was on the PC but unless I can get enough money to part together a pretty decent PC, I'll just get BF3 for the PS.

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I Can NOT wait for BF3 to come out. I loves BF2 and how they made a fantastic game. The fact that they are still putting PC first for BF3 is just great. The only thing I am still worried about is that I truely hope that they allow Steam to sell it. I love my Steam account (Under the same name btw) and how Steam makes it so easy to join games with all my PC brethren.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Remember you BUY BF3 games for the multiplayer. Singleplayer will just be icing on that cake.

js52876

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I have seen that trailer and I must say that it is amazing but remember that we have MW3 coming soon in November I think. Now that is another ball game. Graphics are amazing like a movie. This what am going to do... I am going to transform my living room into a movie theater so I can have that effect. I will post pictures later.

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
You are are smoking some serious crack. CoD will out sell on the Console. No question asked. no puns intended. The video you posted is rendered in full 1080p. DICE has said multiple time that they will not render console games in 1080p. So even though the game will support it, it'll only be done in 720p.

ON the PC version i'm not doubting that it will out sell. It does look amazing. But on the console i think you are sorely mistaken.

in my group of friends i know 3 people that have MW3 on pre-order. I do not know one that has BF3 on pre-order /just saying.

That being said i have Cod MW, MW2, and BO. Along with BF2. I think i have played BF2 online for a total of maybe 3 hours. I'm a P28 in MW2, and plan to keep going.

gears of war 3 however i am super excited for. Like to the point where i am working the Saturday before and after so i can take off the 21st.