ready to switch...a couple questions

J_galaxy24

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently with sprint and I'm tired of their inconsistent network. I have my cart ready for check out on T-Mobile.com just have a couple questions.

1. With sprint I'm on a plan under someone else's name but will be switching to T-Mobile under my name. Will I still be able to submit my final bill from Sprint to T-Mobile to pay off my device balance?

2. I already know I have to pay $50 deposit and have to pay more money upfront. If I get a cheap 200 dollar refurbished phone and pay it off in a month or 2 will I be able to use jump to get a new phone at $0 down prices?

3. If I trade in my current phone does it do towards the balance of my new T-Mobile phone?

Thank you in advance!!

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently with sprint and I'm tired of their inconsistent network. I have my cart ready for check out on T-Mobile.com just have a couple questions.

1. With sprint I'm on a plan under someone else's name but will be switching to T-Mobile under my name. Will I still be able to submit my final bill from Sprint to T-Mobile to pay off my device balance?

2. I already know I have to pay $50 deposit and have to pay more money upfront. If I get a cheap 200 dollar refurbished phone and pay it off in a month or 2 will I be able to use jump to get a new phone at $0 down prices?

3. If I trade in my current phone does it do towards the balance of my new T-Mobile phone?

Thank you in advance!!

1. Yes
2. No. 0 zero down is based off of credit and tenure. If you pay on time for 1 year then you will qualify for zero down. What JUMP does is allow you to trade in your phone when it is half way paid off. But the down payment on the new phone is still based on credit and tenure. What you could do is add SCORE for $5 a month. Then in a year get $150 off a higher end phone.
3. If you do order online no because you don't get credit until they get the phone. It will go as a bill credit. If you do it in store then it can of you want because they take the phone then and there.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via the Uncarrier

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Going from Sprint to Tmobile. If you are making payments on a phone or are in a contract with Sprint you need to end your AUTO PAY before you do this(if you have that service?) because Sprint will debit the amount that is owned to them well before you receive the debt card from tmobile!...This way you have control over your account and Sprint has no choice but to except your terms!...I was with Verzion and I thought they would allow me to make payments on my account, they stated yes, but they processed the amount anyway!..What a Nightmare!...

Posted via the Android Central App

J_galaxy24

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I decided not to order online and will go instore this week. Can I do an instant phone trade in at the store? meaning when i trade in my phone at the store they'll credit the trade in price off the total of the new phone right there? or will it be a bill credit also? i have heard different things about this.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I decided not to order online and will go instore this week. Can I do an instant phone trade in at the store? meaning when i trade in my phone at the store they'll credit the trade in price off the total of the new phone right there? or will it be a bill credit also? i have heard different things about this.
As long as your activating, then you always have the choice to use the trade value towards your puchase that day.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via the Uncarrier