problem restoring contacts Backup Assistant -> VZW Cloud

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I swapped out my Note 3 for my new Edge online at VZW. I backed up my contacts on the Note 3 using Backup Assistant (Pro?) now I need to restore them to my Edge but the Backup Assistant is not compatible with the Edge and I now have to use the VZW Cloud to restore but it's not letting me do this. When I go to the Tools menu in the Cloud app I have the following list of options I can restore but no Contacts.

Photos
Videos
Songs
Documents

I installed the VZW desktop version of Cloud but my contacts don't show up there either. Do I have to put my Note 3 back on my account, backup to the Cloud and then swap it back out again so I can restore them to my Edge? That's the only way I can think of to do this but hoping someone has a better idea.

Thanks,
Deb

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Why are you even bothering with either of those? Just back them up to your Gmail account and don't worry about anything else.

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
For a contact not currently synced with Google but rather the cloud, how can I add that one to Google without having to recreate contact?

Posted via the Android Central App

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Why are you even bothering with either of those? Just back them up to your Gmail account and don't worry about anything else.
I don't use Google and don't ever plan on it for backups.

I did get my contacts back, thank you all.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress