roadside assistance

anon(9714514)

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I know the Verizon roadside assistance has its limitations, but for 3 a month it has come in handy for me twice with the last one being a fuel pump going out. I don't mind walking to an auto parts store but it was 25 miles away so not the ideal option at 10pm. To me its def well worth the 3 a month to at least have something.

First time I used it ran out of gas(gauge broken) and I miscalculated the miles. I don't mind walking to gas station but nearest was 15 miles. They brought 3 gallons which got me to it no problems.

Getting new car in 2016 but the Verizon roadside has definitely come in handy even with the limitations. It's def better than nothing.

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like an advertisement.

Yep. Sounds like a shill to me,

shill
SHil/
noun
A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid or otherwise reimbursed for his services.

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Looking at his profile, only one other post mentions him ever being on Verizon, but looks to be an AT&T customer. So yeah, this post is just smells of spam to me too.