Split screen feature not working

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Split screen feature not working with dex keyboard attached. Samsung s7plus.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. Good morning. I do use dex with my S10+. When you try to use split screen what happens? I use a mouse and drag a window over to the left or the right of the screen and it should then snap it to that side and put any other open windows into little cards on the other side so you choose a second app.

Please explain to me what you are doing on the tablet and I will try to help you.

(Just to say it is 4.45am in the UK right now, so if I don't reply straight away it is cos I am sleeping )

Evolvinghuman

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
Have new galaxy tab s7+ and i can't figure how to operate the split screen feature when i have the dex keyboard attached. The split feature works when undocked from the keyboard, but no docked. All the videos and online posts talk about it without the keyboard docked. Thank you for any suggestions.

Evolvinghuman

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
Hey kizzy. Yes it's a samsung tab s7+. If i disconnect the dex keyboard the split screen feature works the way everybody online describes. It's only when i connect the keyboard that the tablet doesn't allow me to use the feature.

alteon57

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kizzy. I have S9 phone,2.5UI installed. I have problem with DEX. When i connected to computer very hard operate with mouse and keyboard. Its reacted so slow and scrolling not works. I try uninstalled Dex and install again ,same thing. Any recommendation?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith