Need an Android phone ASAP!

megazac

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Had an EVO, went back to webOS with a Pre2, and now I am desperately feeling the need for an Android phone once again. I have an upgrade coming on Sprint, but would really like to wait for Ice Cream Sandwich before I decide what I'll be stuck with for the better part of the next 2 years. I'd love to get my hands on another EVO or something similar in the meantime. Any suggestions? I'm desperate for some Androidian love!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Had an EVO, went back to webOS with a Pre2, and now I am desperately feeling the need for an Android phone once again. I have an upgrade coming on Sprint, but would really like to wait for Ice Cream Sandwich before I decide what I'll be stuck with for the better part of the next 2 years. I'd love to get my hands on another EVO or something similar in the meantime. Any suggestions? I'm desperate for some Androidian love!

LG Optimus S | eBay

Best budget phone ever created. A ton of dev support. Go check out the Optimus S forums, you will find only positive stuff. Feel free to come over and ask us Optimus S fans questions, I guarantee we will convince you. Hell, I have a Nexus S and I jump back from time to time for fun.

megazac

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nice. I was looking at that phone but I definitely can't have a purple phone! Seems like a nice build and size. Are the black ones common/easy to come by?

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
What are some things you like more about the Optimus S over the Nexus S?

Its got great battery life. Not that the nexus s has bad battery life. The roms are different, I like to go back and check out what's new. The dual detent camera button is something I truly miss. For a Guy who has over 2500 mobile photos, its something I wish the Nexus S had. Its pretty cool looking and feeling phone.

Sent from my A70S using Tapatalk