Google Music download? How do I find it to play it?

coastalfan

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I am confused. I downloaded the Google Music App to my phone,and then downloaded a song from android market. When I go in to the google music icon on my phone, my song is not there. How do I find the music that I download from them? I have a Motorola DroidX.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Check to see if there are any updates. Same thing happened to me even though I was updated to the new Google music market. I downloaded a song... checked my playlist... song wasn't there... so I went back to the market and downloaded the same song again. I then got a message about an update... after the update, the song showed up in my playlist.

Try it with one of the free songs until you get everything working.

stdeane

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I am confused. I downloaded the Google Music App to my phone,and then downloaded a song from android market. When I go in to the google music icon on my phone, my song is not there. How do I find the music that I download from them? I have a Motorola DroidX.

I don't know anything about Google music service; I use 3rd party apps like Music Paradise and Nice Music (both free on the Market) and my music has no problem showing up in the stock music player and PowerAmp.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk

androidmaster1

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
coast. go to your media folder and see if you find it there. if that doesn't work, go into your files application and tap on downloads, it may be there, otherwise look in your music files folder in "your files application"

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings and press sync it'll add it the problem is it doesn't auto sync so yea just sync it or press the mene button in the app and scroll down to refresh press it it'll sync with the google server and boom it shows up confused the hell out of me for the first 10 minute till I hit sync ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non