Droid 3 to work with Red Pocket?

Carson0

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
To bad Red Pocket doesn't know that....or will tell you that if they do know. In any case, do you know of another pre-paid provider that will work?

Carson0

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am looking at Page Plus, and it looks like they are on the CDMA network. Anybody know if they might be a good bet to work with my phone?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Try Cricket - there are companies that will flash your phone to work with Cricket but there are some trade off's data does not always work great, MMS can be hit or miss.

Sad fact is with CDMA there are not a lot of options.

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Page Plus is an MVNO, using Verizon's network. Can you bring your own phone to them? Not legally, and only for a very limited number of phones.

Wrong, u can bring any Verizon phone (I heard iPhones have problems getting data), and they are very helpful in getting ur phone programmed. I just bought a Dinc2 on eBay and its working great on Pageplus. Got my number ported and it was working within an hour. Also, u can get Sprint phones working on their network too. U just have to send them the phone so they can program it. I haven't heard if anyone has been able to get their Sprint phone programmed from home. Very happy with their service so far though.