Weird error glitch on both my Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 tablet

nikolausp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
About a week ago, I noticed a really strange error on the locked screen of my Galaxy Nexus phone. Then a few days later, my Nexus 7 tablet came in the mail, I took it out of the box, charged it, and signed into my Google Account, etc... so it was basically fresh out of the box. The next thing I know, the weird error is showing up in the same spot on the Nexus 7 as it is on my Galaxy Nexus phone. I took screen shots of both to show you. Also, both devices have never been rooted, and are running the latest versions of their respective OS (ICS on the phone, Jelly Bean on the Nexus7).

Another thing to note... when the battery gets pretty low, this weird string of characters goes away and is replaced by the usual "Connect Your Charger" message in that same spot on the Locked screen.

Has anybody seen this error before or know how to get rid of it? I did several searches on Google and can't find anything similar.

Galaxy Nexus screenshot:
screenshot2012072309421.png

Nexus7 screenshot
screenshot2012072309423.png

nikolausp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I figured out what the problem was, I had some weird junk displayed on my Lock Screen...

Settings>Security>owner info

Not sure how it got on both devices.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch