Remote Sound connectivity to my Android

kim84

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys
I have a small issue with my remote connectivity to my android, I hope you guys can help with, the scenario is simple and my target is to connect to my android remotely through my laptop while the android is connected to my PC in the other room through USB cable, so what I have done already is that am connecting the Android to the PC through a USB cable and the PC to the Laptop through the LAN, now am connecting Remote desktop from my laptop to the PC and on the PC I installed application that can connect to the android so I can totally see the skin of my android and control it, but the final thing I wish to do is to make a phone call, here I connect a Bluetooth to the PC and I connect the Bluetooth as free handset to the android it didn't totally work,
So guys as you see its interesting scenario and if we work together we can accomplish something really assume
Really appreciate your help, Thanks :)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, can you just clarify what you want to do? You want to connect a Bluetooth device to your PC and make a phone call through your phone? I don't see what that has to do with the laptop. And, I don't understand why you need to use your PC to make a phone call when you have a phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana