acer iconia wifi problem

Crudelitas

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Good day, I would like to ask you a question. I got new Acer Iconia B1 tab and I wanted to connect to my home wifi. However, I was not able to find any signal of my router wifi in my tablet (I could find neighbours signal (its password protected). I tried to change WEP to WPA/WPA2 setting in my router, but it didnt help. Also I tried to disable wifi password security completly with no success. Could u please help me, I feel kind of uncomfortable with this situation, because tablet without internet (wifi) is almost unusable. Thank you :)

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Good day, I would like to ask you a question. I got new Acer Iconia B1 tab and I wanted to connect to my home wifi. However, I was not able to find any signal of my router wifi in my tablet (I could find neighbours signal (its password protected). I tried to change WEP to WPA/WPA2 setting in my router, but it didnt help. Also I tried to disable wifi password security completly with no success. Could u please help me, I feel kind of uncomfortable with this situation, because tablet without internet (wifi) is almost unusable. Thank you :)

I don't know if this will help:

http://androidforums.com/acer-iconia-tab-a500/330092-acer-iconia-wont-connect-wifi-during-setup.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87