Galaxy Note 2 and Apple magic keyboard

jbo796

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased an Apple magic keyboard and have paired it with my Galaxy Note 2 device. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to get some of the function keys (such as the volume up and down or the play/pause buttons) to work with my Android device. Also, is there anyway to make the escape key or another button go to the home screen or even open a specific app?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I would believe some functions or shortcuts won't work because the Android OS is not programmed for that keyboard or vice-versa. Did you search Google for answers? I would think someone out there has done the same thing and may have a fix or workarounds for what you are trying to do.

jbo796

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I would believe some functions or shortcuts won't work because the Android OS is not programmed for that keyboard or vice-versa. Did you search Google for answers? I would think someone out there has done the same thing and may have a fix or workarounds for what you are trying to do.

Yes, I did a few searches on Google. The results seemed fairly vague on the subject, so I figured this may just be a better place to ask specifically what I'm looking for in this case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non