Help with APN

Winter Johnson

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from straight talk from tmobile. I received the unlock code from tmobile but when I put in the straight talk sims card and powered it back on it did not ask me for a sims unlock code. so I was under the impression that the phone was already unlocked. I was able to make call and receive call, I just was not able to access my data. ST walked me through adding a APN however it will not stay on ST new APN that I created, it keeps going back to Tmobile's APN. I noticed that there is a little lock symbol next to the tmoble RPN. I called HTC and they stated that my phone is not completely unlocked. Tmobile is telling me that my phone has to be active in order for them to unlock it, but I have transfered my number over to straight talk. can someone please tell me how I could unlock this phone without having to use the unlock code. im am past frustrated

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from straight talk from tmobile. I received the unlock code from tmobile but when I put in the straight talk sims card and powered it back on it did not ask me for a sims unlock code. so I was under the impression that the phone was already unlocked. I was able to make call and receive call, I just was not able to access my data. ST walked me through adding a APN however it will not stay on ST new APN that I created, it keeps going back to Tmobile's APN. I noticed that there is a little lock symbol next to the tmoble RPN. I called HTC and they stated that my phone is not completely unlocked. Tmobile is telling me that my phone has to be active in order for them to unlock it, but I have transfered my number over to straight talk. can someone please tell me how I could unlock this phone without having to use the unlock code. im am past frustrated

You can only get the unlock code from T-Mobile. Another way is to search for a website that will SELL you the code. Keep in mind... many of those websites are untrustworthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89