My android 4.2.2 just gave my yahoo the boot for some reason, on the all in one box...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
it was working fine, then all the sudden it says i can't log in and that i have the password wrong, which i don't, i deleted it then went to add again, and it won't let me set it up at all now.

what up?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If it says the password is wrong and you're sure you put it in right, it's possible the account was hacked and password changed. Have you tried logging in from a computer to verify the login info is still valid?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
If it says the password is wrong and you're sure you put it in right, it's possible the account was hacked and password changed. Have you tried logging in from a computer to verify the login info is still valid?

yeah, it's fine on my computer. although shadily enough, i did get an email from a laptop forum that they'd been compromised. but i changed my yahoo pw and then retried adding the account after that, and nothing doing.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I got that same email about that other site (used to be active there), but if the login info on your computer still worked, that isn't the issue then. Unfortunately, I don't have any more help.