android phone shut down itself

Amir Justin

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
hi i have problem
when i turn off wifi and lock the android phone next time i want wake up the device my android phone can't wake looks like shut down itself
how can i fix this?
sorry for my bad english
plz help me
thanks in advance

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Amir. Are you running an older version of Android? If your battery is not actually dying and causing this problem try performing a factory reset to see if that resolves it.

Amir Justin

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Amir. Are you running an older version of Android? If your battery is not actually dying and causing this problem try performing a factory reset to see if that resolves it.

thanks for the replay
i using android 4.1.2 jelly bean official and had this problem in cm 10.1 and cm 10.2 and my device is rooted i'm using i9100g

vijyes Yechuri

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I too had this problem and still do. I had Galaxy S LCD (GTi9003) which used to shut down on its own. Then I had Micromax A30 which also did the same thing. Sometimes, the phone would automatically reboot. Sometimes, it would just shut down and not restart. I tried everything I could :rooting, updating to latest firmware, downgrading to older firmware (to check if it is a bug in the firmware), resetting phone. I even used the root ability to wipe OS from the phone and did a "clean install of a new OS". Still, no result.The only thing I didn't do is install custom rom. My Galaxy S LCD got its motherboard spoilt just after 2 years. The micromax phone is quite new to say anything about it. So,I believe that it is a serious problem with the handset, mostly motherboard. In taht case, there is apparently nothing you can do. But, in case it is not motherboard, you have hopes. Try doing the only thing I didn't : installing custom ROMs. Also, try not to keep the phone in a case (if climate is hot) and try not keep your phone in "tight jeans", under pillows or other places that may exert pressure on the phone. If it doesn't work, it is a problem in your handset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87