Black(Crack)Berry User Getting Nexus 5 tomorrow and worried about setup as I use Two Factor

Alphax45

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
As the title states I am currently a BlackBerry user (Bold 9900) who is (hopefully) getting his Nexus 5 dropped off tomorrow. I would like to know if having the two factor authentication turned on will cause any issues? I use the Google Authenticator app on my BlackBerry currently. Will be swapping SIM's.

Thanks!

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
As the title states I am currently a BlackBerry user (Bold 9900) who is (hopefully) getting his Nexus 5 dropped off tomorrow. I would like to know if having the two factor authentication turned on will cause any issues? I use the Google Authenticator app on my BlackBerry currently. Will be swapping SIM's.

Thanks!

There's an app on the Play Store by Google called 'Authenticator' that gives you the code. No worries.

Alphax45

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Right, but what about when I first get/turn on the phone. I assume I have to "sign in" or something like that with my account details...

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Right, but what about when I first get/turn on the phone. I assume I have to "sign in" or something like that with my account details...
You won't need the two-step verification when you're signing into your Google account when you first start the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress