Looking For App

GamerHaste

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey dudes,

I need an app that will take all bluetooth audio and submit it over the speaker... something like a mic to speaker kinda deal, but it needs to pick up the bluetooth microphone as well.

This is pretty urgent, so any help would be great. Also, if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to transfer it to the right one :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to amplify the sound from your device via Bluetooth? If so, you'll need Bluetooth speaker and establish the connection via the Bluetooth options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

GamerHaste

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to amplify the sound from your device via Bluetooth? If so, you'll need Bluetooth speaker and establish the connection via the Bluetooth options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
No, I'm trying to find an app that will take audio from the microphone of my BT headset, and transmit it over the headphone input thing over to my pc.

Headset -----> Phone ------> PC
(Bluetooth)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't it be easier to install a Bluetooth stack in your PC that included audio? Then you go Headset ---> PC. The Toshiba stack (and I believe the Widcomm stack) work like that, (The Microsoft stack, the one that comes with Windows, doesn't do audio - or much else.)

GamerHaste

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't it be easier to install a Bluetooth stack in your PC that included audio? Then you go Headset ---> PC. The Toshiba stack (and I believe the Widcomm stack) work like that, (The Microsoft stack, the one that comes with Windows, doesn't do audio - or much else.)

I would, but I don't have money for a dongle.