My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is too slow

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
hello guys , so before 2 weeks i bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 from the store and now i have got issues with it .

First : I downloaded like 10 apps and it was going too slow and sometimes it stucked in some position and it wont get out and work for about 1 hour so i had to restart it , when i clicked some apps or buttons it will click them several times and doesnt work properly , i have not installed a sd card . yesterday i reset the whole phone and started all over and now it is a little bit better but still i am facing this problems , why should that happen ???

Sorry for my english ....

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: My samsung galaxy tab 3 is too slow

hello guys , so before 2 weeks i bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 from the store and now i have got issues with it .

First : I downloaded like 10 apps and it was going too slow and sometimes it stucked in some position and it wont get out and work for about 1 hour so i had to restart it , when i clicked some apps or buttons it will click them several times and doesnt work properly , i have not installed a sd card . yesterday i reset the whole phone and started all over and now it is a little bit better but still i am facing this problems , why should that happen ???

Sorry for my english ....

I would suggest looking at the apps you installed and make sure there isn't a bad app on that bunch that would cause these types of issues. You can check the Play Store reviews and see what users are saying about your apps.

If the problem can't be narrowed down long press the power button to force a reboot. The problem would then sound to be touchwiz and the amount of resources it pulls from the system to function smoothly and its causing problems with the apps you are using. I would suggest changing the launcher to another from the Play Store and see if that relieves your problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site

I found a good launcher and it seems that my phone is wworking perfect right now !!thanks for your help

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

I'd try safe mode first. (Power off. While holding BOTH the bolume up and volume down, press the power button. Keep the volume buttons pressed until the tab boots to the homescreen.) You should see "Safe Mode" at the bottom left corner. This means that all the apps you downloaded are not running. If it's still slow, it's still under warranty, so I'd ask for a replacement.

If it runs okay in safe mode, it's one of the apps you're installing that's causing the problem. Uninstall them all, then install them one by one, testing after each one to see if the tab slowed down.

(To get out of safe mode, just turn the tab off the normal way, then turn it on again, and you'll have all your apps back.)

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes , i tried it and it seemed that it runned perfect ... a little bit laggy at first but then it was good ...

I think the problem is my antivirus because i dont think it is an app issue cause all apps i have installed are the best of the top developers in the app store ...

I changed the launcher to nova too and now it is good , no more problems and i have installed 25 apps and i see improvement to my tablet , im gonna buy a sd card too how many gb should i buy it ?

Posted via Android Central App

East Hut

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Power Saving Mode is the key, folks: Re: My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is too slow

it works faster when Power Saving Mode on the setting IS TURNED OFF.
Try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress