help with playing song once nexus 7 music player

bdouglasoz

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I just got my nexus 7 tablet. I'll trying to play a relaxation track just once using the music player. I don't want to play anything else, just that one track and I want everything to stop. I can't figure out how to do this. It either plays the same track over and over or continues through the album. Someone suggested poweramp in another thread but I have the same problem. Any ideas?

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I just got my nexus 7 tablet. I'll trying to play a relaxation track just once using the music player. I don't want to play anything else, just that one track and I want everything to stop. I can't figure out how to do this. It either plays the same track over and over or continues through the album. Someone suggested poweramp in another thread but I have the same problem. Any ideas?

I'm assuming you're trying it using the Play Music app? Go to your queue (tap the bar at the bottom if you aren't on the Now Playing already. Hit the menu button (three dots in the upper right) and tap Clear Queue. Then go to the track, tap the menu button for that track and tap Play Next. Once it is playing, go back to the Now Playing view and make sure that the "repeat" icon (arrows in a circle on the bottom left) is not selected (it should be black, not orange).