I have tried resetting the app preferences I've tried clearing the data cache and the app cache uninstalling and reinstalling the app connecting to another internet I'm using a galaxy 10.5 tab s I have not read set factory settings because I've read from another that that did not work and would like to avoid thatis there any other options that might help me please help
    10-22-2014 12:30 AM
    I have tried resetting the app preferences I've tried clearing the data cache and the app cache uninstalling and reinstalling the app connecting to another internet I'm using a galaxy 10.5 tab s I have not read set factory settings because I've read from another that that did not work and would like to avoid thatis there any other options that might help me please help
    10-22-2014 02:08 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When is that error message coming up?
    10-22-2014 02:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When is that error message coming up?
    Please help me. Having error DF-SA-01 on my play store, i can't download anything. This just started this morning. I tried clearing cache, forced stop and restart my phone, but still same error.
    10-22-2014 06:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you also Clear Data from Google Play Store? How about removing your Google account in Settings>Accounts, ​then adding it back?
    10-22-2014 11:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you also Clear Data from Google Play Store? How about removing your Google account in Settings>Accounts, ​then adding it back?
    Having the same problem. None of that worked. Also, it doesnt let you remove the google account because some apps require it. The only solution I found so far was to uninstall the play store updates. This will take you back to the prior version of the store and you get no more error. This is how im leaving my phone until someone fixes the main issue.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-28-2014 10:07 AM
    Ok, thanks for that temporary fix! You should still be able to remove your Google account in the Settings>Accounts page--I've done it before on other devices. What kind of error message were you getting when you tried to remove it?
    10-28-2014 10:20 AM
    When clearing cache and/or data from Play Store, force it closed first. While it's running it maintains some data in RAM, which doesn't get cleared, and that may be the corrupted data that's causing the problem.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-29-2014 04:05 PM
    Ah, interesting point! I've always recommended Force Stopping afterwards, but what you say makes more sense.
    10-29-2014 05:53 PM
    It's why you run an antivirus from a CD from a power-down state - make sure nothing is left in RAM that can come back to bite you later. (It's amazing how sloppy some apps are these says - no one programs on the bare metal any more.)
    10-30-2014 06:51 PM