[Q] Stuck in Diagnostic mode? only boots when conected to pc

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
i was rooted with s-off... 1st edition incredible with amoled screen
i was on myns rom and flashed a theme
did a nandoid backup and the loaded theme through recovery which installed successfully, then rebooted.
it booted up to splash screen, then vibrates 5 times goes to black screen with notification light blinks green every few seconds..it lets me go into bootloader by holding vol down and power... but when i choose recovery it boots into black screen ...
i have flashed a stock ruu thru hboot and it updates but then boots back the black screen

i have figured out i can boot it only with it connected usb to a pc with android sdk..when i connected to one without sdk , wont boot.....

its back to the stock build 3.21.605.1... lost s-off somehow???
phone calls out has 3g ect...but...
it wont read my sd card or internal memory when on..

wont flash unrevoked 3 or RUU...just dosent see the phone
have proper hboot drivers...

when i unplug usb from pc it reboots/5 times/ to black
w/ led blinks green

i just noticed this morning by accident, with usb connected, if i turn on both pc and phone on at same time my pc hangs up at cpu screen phone boots...
so if i unplug usb from pc at that point pc boots up and phone stays on, works fine but still no sd card or internal memory...

in bootloader right now this is what it says...
"INCREDIBLEC XC SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.92.0000
MICROP-0417
TOUCH PANEL-ATMEL224_12ab
RAIDO-2.15.00.07.28
JUL 23 2010, 18:06:51"

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Can you get a logcat from you pc? Thru the SDK you should be able to logcat the device from the adb, this might tell you what's wrong. I don't have an incredible but they're both HTC, ill help if I can... connect your phone, boot it up, launch an adb, navigate to your tools folder in the SDK from the adb and o think the command is adb logcat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87