Since,
    I had been ONLY using Apple (least) and Blackberry (most) devices till day..
    I am using Android for first time.. I need to do following things ASAP, like i did on old devices.

1. Make new tasks, blackberry default task manager was great.. with notifications/alarms/tones etc.
    Not sure, how to add this to android note 3, there are tons of things there.. I have added an alarm for lunch.. which gives an alarm notification on top always (which is unrequired).
    Need some advanced features here:
    A. I want something same or better which can also have internet/browser synchronization.. (ability to add/edit tasks via web browser or PC software)
    B. Ability to add/edit this to my few companies and further group into various departments and people.

2. I keep adding NOTES, as and when goes Text Notes / Voice Notes on BB.. (default app works great)
    There are many default apps in NOTE3, not sure where/how to begin..
    If there is anyway to add/edit notes via PC/browser it shall be great.

Will keep re-requesting in this same thread..
    01-06-2015 02:48 PM
    1) Take a look at Cozi Family Organizer. Not exactly the same, but the paid version may do what you want. (The free version isn't too shabby either.)

2) Evernote?
    AndroidTechH3lP likes this.
    01-06-2015 03:07 PM
    For number 1 it seems you don't want to create alarms, you need task/events and reminders for them. You can do that with either your Exchange account (if you have one) or using Google's Calendar account (since you want to be able to edit these via web, Samsung's account one won't do it, that would only sync between your Samsung devices).

For number 2, not sure exactly what you mean. SNote is great for note-taking and can sync to Evernote, which is the bit that lets you access and edit (to some extent) your notes on a web browser. Or you can just use Evernote directly, but personally I prefer most of the added functions of SNote. Microsoft's OneNote is also a good option, especially if you're tied into the Microsoft Office ecosystem, and it does let you access your notes via web browser.
    AndroidTechH3lP likes this.
    01-06-2015 03:12 PM
    Thanks for replies.
    I will get back again tomorrow.. 3:00 AM here, and still planning to explore more
    01-06-2015 03:27 PM
    Google Keep is my go-to note-taking app. It syncs immediately with your Google account and is accessible anywhere you can log in to Google.
    01-09-2015 12:23 AM