How do I see apps on my sd card in a different device?

A

AC Question

how do i see apps on sd card in different divice

I saved apps I wanted to move to a tablet from my phone but when I put the SD card into the tablet it says no applications when I go to the SD card. I want to have these apps on my tablet and not my phone. What do I do?

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i see apps on sd card in different divice

It is impossible to move apps fully to SD card!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

You would need to download apps direct to the tablet.

Apps "moved" to an sd card only move portions of that app, and links to each portion are created on the sd card for the app on the device to find them.

There are many other reasons this would never work.

If you wanted to use the sd card for other things, you will need to "move" each entire app back to the original device before wiping; or you could just download the app again but would lose what little data was stored on the device.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Is AC Questions a spam catcher or something? Why are so many add questions being posted all at once?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Is AC Questions a spam catcher or something? Why are so many add questions being posted all at once?
How do you mean?

Some new members repeating another post at the end of a thread or being nonsensical just to build up posts?

Some posters repeating and bumping their posts before anyone that understands can reply?

New questions / threads being duplicated/triplicated?
That's a technical issue, and a lack of information layed out for a new 'visitor'.

A crazy ex 54 year old Irishman pretending to know what he's talking about, constantly?
That's a medication issue.

Some threads with good answers are ruined by something daft being added at the end, or by me.

I don't like seeing it more lately though.
We should be seen as a shop window for Android newbies.

You can't catch everything I guess.