Ok, who can help… went to unlock my phone, finger scanner wouldn’t except my print… alternative password option appeared. But… of course I forgot what that was… after a multitude of incorrect attempts… now the display screen doesn’t even offer the option to sign in via Google. In addition to this, I also attempted the work around of login into my google account, finding my android device manager and trying to “lock” the phone, this supposedly forces a password reset which then allows you to enter a “new” password and then in turn you can unlock the phone. Well… it sounding good, but this option requires that the phone’s location service be turned on and mine is not. So, google can not locate it in order to reset the password, my display screen no longer even offers the “login” via google option and to add insult to injury if I do attempt to “lock” the phone through the google device manger option, it tells me that the phone is already locked and so a new password is not needed.

Need some help here folks and please keep in mind I’m obviously technologically challenged. I do not want to have to factory reset.

Suggestions?
    05-30-2015 06:40 PM
    Bring the phone and a photo ID (to prove that the phone is on your account) to your carrier and they can unlock it for you.
    05-30-2015 07:11 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to reply and offer the suggestion, unfortunately I have already tried that. The At&t rep said that all they could do for me would be the factory reset.
    05-31-2015 06:11 PM