Which phone should I upgrade to?

FlorisKnight

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

My birthday is in about 2 months and after using a Nokia Lumia 630 for about a year and a half I really want to upgrade thinking this would be the perfect time to do this. I have been searching for a few phones for a while now but can't really decide too well. I was looking for a phone with a great camera to record with, some decent specs and a decent size as well. The phones I had been thinking of getting on contract were the following:
Samsung galaxy s6
Samsung galaxy s7
Iphone 6
Lg G4

I also had a look for some phones off contract like the Oneplus One and the Oneplus 2. For off contract phones I was looking at more budget phones so I was hoping you guys would know a phone that has the qualities I'm searching for.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which carrier do you have?

The on-contract phones you listed would all be good. Although I don't have an S6, I've heard that the battery is underwhelming, but the S7 will probably correct that issue (3000 mAh vs 2550 mAh). Camera on all of those phones should be excellent.

The OnePlus One's camera might not be the best--a friend of mine recently sold his wife's OPO due to dissatisfaction with camera quality (compared to his G4).

Off-contract, consider the Nexus 5X--the camera is the same as the 6P's (which I have), and takes great shots. I also have an ASUS Zenfone 2, which is a great value all around, and has an impressive camera as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty