Possible Malware?

Jorp

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I was checking through my list of all installed processes in my settings when I found three processes like this one, all with the qualcomm logo, and all with a terrifying number of permissions to read and modify just about every element of my system. None of them can be disabled, frozen or uninstalled (without root I assume).

Because of their generic title choice it's very hard to find any information on them. Should I be concerned, or is this a legitimate qualcomm process?
Thanks!

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I was checking through my list of all installed processes in my settings when I found three processes like this one, all with the qualcomm logo, and all with a terrifying number of permissions to read and modify just about every element of my system. None of them can be disabled, frozen or uninstalled (without root I assume).

Because of their generic title choice it's very hard to find any information on them. Should I be concerned, or is this a legitimate qualcomm process?
Thanks!

If they are installed as system apps then they are made for the phone. Malicious apps usually need root access in order to install themselves to the system folder.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non